Re: Grey, blue or clear? filter colors

Eric

I am looking for some of the filters. I have a 7603 on the bench but the filter is almost black. I cant see the graticule at all with out the illumination turned on. My older one has a clear. Ill deffinatly have to do an LED upgrade to the lights on this one.

On 3/18/2020 1:57 AM, Dave Seiter wrote:
My favorites are the mesh filters for the 7K series, then the blue ones.
-Dave
On Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 04:32:44 PM PDT, Edward Prest <prest.edward.3@gmail.com> wrote:
Lightweight topic but curious to the color CRT filter choices available - and why?
Is clear for photography?
Blue to match the corporate identity?
I'm guessing that grey is to max the contrast in bright areas.
There is (was) a dark screen which is super fragile but works well. My 422 has that.

What else is there?