Re: Scope Cameras

Brian

Hi , the PCX200 card that I currently use is a PCI card , probably still obsolete but fits in a more up to date pc.The polaroid film I nearly always used was the 665 as it had a negative as well , the 107 was used when I wanted to push the speed to its max for something very fast and likely single shot . The camera being only B/W is no problem as the films used were also .These days I have a TDS744 and hardly ever need the cameras .
Brian

On Monday, 16 March 2020, 02:59:14 GMT, Chuck Harris <cfharris@erols.com> wrote:

The nice thing about the C1001/C1002 cameras is you
can sub out the original camera for something good.

Which you may as well, as the frame grabber cards
were all long obsolete ISA cards, that were separated
from the cameras when their PC's got scrapped.

-Chuck Harris

Brian via Groups.Io wrote:
  Hi , for a scope camera I use the C1001/C1002 cameras along with a CORTEX PCX200 frame grabber , it can also provide the 12v for the camera , the s/w for that may still be on their website .This camera is a video camera and the frame grabber allows getting a 'still' from the data stream . The frame grabber can be triggered much like a still camera and this is ok as long as the sweep rate is not fast .I pursued the Polaroid film path to be told by the new producers of the film that the production tools for the type 107 and the 665 film packs had not been saved after production ceased and they were not able to produce anything as a result , and may never as it would mean starting from scratch .

Brian