Re: Tek 576 Curve Tracer HV Replacement Transformer

Michael W. Lynch

Rick,
Thanks for asking.  I have reached out to the factory for an update.  They were supposed to ship this week, but I have not received tracking.  The delay was reported to be with the factory which produced the cores.  There is no US supplier for these bare cores, so we are held hostage by the foreign factory's ability to produce/deliver the goods.  This corona virus crap has everyone all stirred up around the world.  I hope to have some good news early next week.

Very sorry for the delay.

Sincerely,

Michael Lynch 479-226-0126 Home Phone479-477-1115 Cell Phonemlynch001@...@gmail.commlynch003@...

On Saturday, March 14, 2020, 10:43:30 AM CDT, garp66 <@green> wrote:

hi Michael,

    Re:  bulk Replacement HV Transformers  for the Trk 576 CT

Status ?

Do we know when these will be ready to be shipped out to us ?

thank you,
rick