Re: Viewing hoods for 7000 series

David Slipper

The 744 can save the screen to a floppy for transfer to a PC (or can be printed via the HPIB bus) - so that is not necessary.
I may just put the camera on fleabay - my brother has just said that film may be available as a special order.

Dave

On 12/03/2020 19:44, Harvey White wrote:
Look into putting a webcam, or an inexpensive point & shoot, or a mount
for a digital camera in place of the back.  I've got the possibility of
doing that as a future project.

Harvey

On 3/12/2020 2:05 PM, David Slipper wrote:
Wow - I've been looking for one - I'll cobble one together for my
TDS744A !!

A friend gave me a (NON-TEK) camera that you cannot get film for now
and I was looking to strip it down to a visor. but this is a much
better solution.

Dave

On 12/03/2020 16:57, John Ferguson via Groups.Io wrote:
Michael, These are very nice.  and SUBSTANTIAL.

thanks much for posting the STL's. I thnk I'll make one for the 2445b I
use the most.

best regards,

John Ferguson

On 3/12/20 12:11 PM, Mlynch001 wrote:
Robin,

I use the name "mlynch002".

The visors are at this link:
<https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4216121>

Feel free to ask questions as needed.

These may or may not be what people want, they work well for my
purposes.  I am sure that someone can and will modify these to be
more useful and suitable for their individual needs.

These are Creative Commons License for Non-Commercial use only.

.

.