Re: I've been hacked

G Hopper

Hey Dennis,

How can we be sure this message is from you and not from some hyper
intelligent AI bent on hijacking the TekScopes list (or worse yet, your
identity!) for its own nefarious purposes?

Just joking around :-) Hope you get things sorted out and that the hackers
didn't get to anything critical for you.

73,
Grant
KB7WSD

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 4:49 PM Dennis Tillman W7PF <dennis@ridesoft.com>
wrote:

My email addresses have been hacked. Noon today my first friend contacted
me
about it. Since then 10 other people have contacted me asking if the
suspicious email that got was really from me. The email from me contains a
link to a document that I supposedly sent to them. Delete the email. Do not
open the link.

Two different anti-virus programs I ran this afternoon found nothing
unusual
on my PC so at this point I have no idea how they got my list of contacts.

The emails did not originate from my copy of Outlook since there is nothing
suspicious in my Sent folder.

Any TekScopes members that I have corresponded with directly are likely to
receive this email from me if the hacker was able to copy my entire list of
email addresses.

Dennis Tillman W7pF