Re: Calibration Moonlighters

Eric

It does but I am hoping to get it in one case not 4. It needs dc ac
resistance and the amplifier for ac. Because of the 1000v ac. I don't have
THAT much room in the lab laughs

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 1:37 PM David Kuhn <Daveyk021@gmail.com> wrote:

" Hopefully you guys will be happy to hear that I am *not* old, and just
picked up a TG501 and a PG506 in hopes that I can become one of these
completely inexperienced calibrators you are referring to! :)"

LOL, sorry, I must assume you do not work for one of those sticker changing
calibration calibration labs.

I know one of the "techs" that works for one of them. He couldn't do it
without a computer program stepping him through step by step, but he's
boots on road and goes on calibration runs away from home for a week or two
at a time and is willing to do that. That, in and of itself, is hard to
get a good real tech to be willing to do. Of course, now that I am on my
own, I am doing that more than I did with my old job. lol

Dave