Re: Calibration Moonlighters

Eric

Magic Smoke you beat me to it. I am also in the young category. I have the lab to the point where I can CAL up to a 7904A and I am close to having everything I need for 576's and 577's I have done a few CALs on some personal gear. 465, 2X 485, 7A18's, 7A15A's, 7A26's, and 3 x 7K mainframes so far. 7603, 7704A, and checked in a 7904A it did not need work very low hour unit. I am one of the "young whipper snappers" that has found grate satisfaction in keeping as much of this excellent gear out of the scrap yards as possible. The learning curve is steep. But after fighting through it I would do it again in a heartbeat.

That being said if anyone knows what I need to calibrate a few DM502As I have a few hitting the bench in a few days that will need a tune up. It is weird but now I am more comfortable sitting in front of an open scope then a DMM. I have been looking at some of the Daytron stuff but I am always open to learning so advice is welcome and appreciated.

Eric

On 3/6/2020 12:02 PM, Magic_Smoke wrote:
Hopefully you guys will be happy to hear that I am *not* old, and just picked up a TG501 and a PG506 in hopes that I can become one of these completely inexperienced calibrators you are referring to! :)