Re: Tektronix 2467B Auto Measure Faulty?

Chuck Harris

Not really. U500 is a pretty high failure item. I suggested the
measurements around CHN5B, and CHN5A pins because they are the way
it is driven for automatic tests. The transistor that drives CHN5B
sometimes fails... but not as often as U500.

The transistors around U500, and U975 are just GP NPN and PNP transistors
like 2N3904 and 2N3906.. They are very reliable... and you should be
able to find them in your TV repair store.

-Chuck Harris

Leandro Lindemann via Groups.Io wrote:

Chuck, I'll take this and ask one more question:

In addition to the U500, any other suspicious ICs that you can buy to take advantage of the shipment from the USA to Brazil?

Thanks