Re: Tektronix 2467B Auto Measure Faulty?

Leandro Lindemann

Hello Chuck.

First of all, thank you very much for helping me.

Thank you also for informing that you were using the cursors in the wrong way. I learned that now.

Regarding hybrid ICs, I never worked with them. To remove them, and do a cleaning with DeoxitD5, is it necessary any extra care? Honestly they are intimidating, the fear of damaging them and failing to replace them is enormous.

I will wait for your answer on this before I do the cleaning.

I will hope that the problem of my dear 2467B is badly contacted.

Big hug and thank you very much.