Re: 555 Attributes, facets, benefits and General Discussion

Roy Morgan

Some decades ago (2 or 3) I had a different dual trace scope but am unsure of the model number. It was the size of the 545 with no separate power unit. It had two vertical channels and time base without any plug-ins as I remember. The bandwidth was modest, meant for medical/physiology use.

It must have been the 502. Maybe I will discover it buried in my long-neglected storage unit.

Roy

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Feb 26, 2020, at 2:33 AM, Tim Phillips <timexucl@...> wrote:

´╗┐from Tim P (UK)
re the 555, I've often wondered why the timebases were made plug-in.