Re: 2465B - Weak Readout Intensity

flanneltuba@...

I'll spend some time studying the Parametric Measurement circuit and theory, if for no other reason than to marvel at how the Tek engineers designed such a thing, and, well, "just because." A big part of the point of this scope repair project is in the Learning of how it all works. This 2465B is a classroom in a metal box. Not necessarily one without tuition, but a good course, just the same.

I'll also check all the socketed parts and the various signal paths for noise or suspicious looking talkā€”of the "aperiodic" sort! ;)

- Scott