Re: 211 Replacement Batteries

Yes, unfortunately I could not find it either.
Dennis Tillman W7pF

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis
Tillman W7PF
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 1:59 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 211 Replacement Batteries

It was pretty stupid of me to forget the link.
This is the email I wrote years ago:

Note: the link is broken across 3 lines.
It is very hard to find this battery pack on this site so use the link.
Dennis Tillman W7pF

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 11:50 PM, 'Dennis Tillman' @Dennis_Tillman_W7PF
[TekScopes] <TekScopes@...> wrote:

Hi Harvey,

Fortunately there is a great company that makes exact replacement battery
packs for the 214 and they are very inexpensive.
Here is a link:
http://www.bulbtronics.com/Search-The-Warehouse/
SearchResults.aspx?stype=Aut
oLampEq&mfg=TEKTRONIX&mod=OSCILLOSCOPE%20212

It's tough getting there. It's under Medical and Scientific batteries.
The company that makes them is called BulbTronics. They are the ones that
supplied me with the batteries for my 214 scope.

The battery packs they made up were a perfect fit, very professionally made,
and dirt cheap. The scope ran for over 5½ hours on them which was almost
twice the Tek specification.

Best thing to do is go to their web site and fill out an email request.
This
is the way you have to request that they make up a pack for you. It's more
than a little strange but it is worth it. You will appreciate that when the
batteries arrive.

Dennis Tillman W7PF