From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob
Wilson
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 11:20 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] 211 Replacement Batteries

Yesterday I bought a model 211 scope at the Dalton hamfest. While it works
I need to replace the batteries.

He seller already has the batteries out and I assume they are bad. It works
without the batteries installed but maybe it not good to run it that way.

My question is what kind of batteries can I use?

It came with Nicad but NiMH are common these days. If I had my choice I
would like Eneloop batteries or something like that so they would hold there
charge for a long time.

Bob

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF