Re: 2465B - Weak Readout Intensity

flanneltuba@...

Thanks, Chuck. I'll do a careful inspection and deoxit cleaning of the Trigger Hybrid chip. I do have a 2465 (two, actually) that I can borrow a known good chip from if necessary as well.

Tony: As for the photos, below is a copy/paste link from the TekScopes Photos gallery of the Album I created earlier, which includes various pictures from this project from day 1 through the present. Nothing spectacular but no doubt familiar "before" type scenes for many of you, showing visibly sad 2465B boards and parts.

Here's the link. Let me know if it does not work: https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/album?id=241733

Thanks,

- Scott