Re: 2465B - Weak Readout Intensity

Tony Fleming

Let me know where are the pictures, when I went to TekScopes.io there
aren't the picture you are referring to.
Have a great weekend.

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 10:34 AM <flanneltuba@...> wrote:

I am finally getting this scope to the point of getting ready to do a
full, albeit low precision calibration (+/-10% will be fine for my
purposes, and within my reference equipment range). I am seeing one issue
with the built in Time/Freq Measurement function. Regardless of the purity
of the signal I apply, in the case of the picture, a 5 MHz sine wave from a
good source, when I select wither T or 1/T Measurement the alert text "CHx:
NOISY OR APERIODIC SIGNAL" is show and no time or frequency measurement is
given.

I searched the internet and scoured the manual for any reference to this
message, but found nothing.

Perhaps one of you might be familiar with this message/symptom. I will
note that I have not yet attempted to do a full calibration on this, but
most of the readings are well within reason, if measured by the cursors or
screen graticules.

( I posted a picture of the screen shot of this, among others, in the
Photos directory on the TekScopes@groups.io web page, but don't know how
to link to those pictures here.)

Thanks,

- Scott