Re: 475 Module: Anyone need it?

Bruce Lane

Thanks, Renee, but it ended up going to another fellow who has a broken
'scope he's trying to fix.

Best of the week to you.

On 16-Feb-20 10:54, Renée wrote:
Hi Bruce-
I use the 475  as my preferred scope...so If it is still available...I
will take it.
we should do this off list from here ....k6fsb dot 1 at the gmail place
Renée

On 2/16/20 10:43 AM, Bruce Lane wrote:
Fellow Tekkies,

    While hunting for a part this morning, I came across a Tektronix
module
which I think is the vertical driver board for a 460 or 470 series. The
part number is 670-3023-02.

    I don't need it, as I sold my 475 some time ago. First offer of $5
plus
postage gets it, priority to those who might need the thing to repair an
existing 'scope.

    Thanks much.

--
---