Re: Repairing my Tektronix 454 oscilloscope need some advice

Victor

Albert,

Thank you for your comments.
I check again the CRT circuit and fuse F1437 is ok, the capacitor C1437 is new (I have change it last week) and Q1430 is ok also. Nevertheless I believe something is wrong on the CRT circuit. I measure voltage on Q1414, Q1413 and Q1423 and some voltages are not as the indicate on the manual... transistors has been tested and are on the specs,so may be some diode or resistance is bad....
Unfortunately, during my investigation I face another issue. The Line EMI filter just dead. So I'm looking for a part that can be installed in the exiting space,and then I can restart my circuit test.

Regards,
Victor