From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gary Robert Bosworth
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2020 6:02 PM
To: TekScopes@groups io <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] DC508A Frequency Range

Thank you Bruce. I already had the Operator's and Service Manuals. The specifications state that the 508A will work from 100MHz to 1.3GHz but does not state exactly how low it will work. It appears that there is a high-pass filter that passes frequencies above 100MHz, but I was hoping someone knows if the counter will readout at 50MHz without the error LED coming on. It is not made crystal clear. I have been coping with specsmanship since 1964.

Gary

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 2:47 PM Bruce Atwood <atwood.1@...> wrote:

See http://w140.com/smb/DC508A_SM.pdf page 1-1.

--