Re: Wondering if there is any out there

Eric

Sweet knowing that I looked up the service manual I defiantly need C632. Now I just need to see if i can dig one up some where.

On 2/15/2020 9:34 AM, Mlynch001 wrote:
On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 05:18 PM, Eric wrote:

The main unit serial number is B108698 the serial number of the 177 is
B059769
177 - B059769 appears to be the newest iteration of that unit. The last running change made was to C630 which was changed at B054650 and higher. Everything from that SN on is the most up to date as far as changes go.

577 - B108698 appears to be a newer iteration of that unit as well. The last running change made was to a large number of components at B104750 and higher, so you appear to have two newer production units. The 577 was subject to a whole host of running changes and the D1 and D2 models overlap in the parts list, so it is hard to be any more accurate.