Re: Wondering if there is any out there


Now I am honestly not sure. This is the looping cap that is actually in the test fixture 177 the curve tracer is a 577. From looking at the older documentation there are at least 2 versions of this. The early one needs a 3 hole mount the new one needs a one hole mount. I have the one hole version. The 577 has chips datacoded 91 so this is one of the very late model units.


On 2/14/2020 7:16 AM, Carl Hallberg via Groups.Io wrote:
I'm not sure you have the right number.  Not 261.  The looping cap is C632 and number is 281-0197-01 made by E. F. Johnson.
Carl Hallberg (W9CJH)

On Thursday, February 13, 2020, 10:35:42 PM CST, Eric <> wrote:

I need Tek part number 261-0197-01 this is the variable high voltage loping Capacitor in a fixture 177. Or if anyone know of an equivalent replacement for it? It is C630 In the fixture

Join to automatically receive all group messages.