Wondering if there is any out there


I need Tek part number 261-0197-01 this is the variable high voltage loping Capacitor in a fixture 177. Or if anyone know of an equivalent replacement for it? It is C630 In the fixture

Join TekScopes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.