2465B Option 05 + 06 (TV/CTT)

@app41

Hello all,

I own a Tek 2465B and I like it a lot :)
I started digging the web to find options boards but after having bought a TV option 05 I discovered it was the same board as the CTT, but only with components for the TV option.
Since I can't find a TV/CTT board on the web, I wonder if it would be possible to populate the board with missing components, to recreate the CTT option ?
Seems to be standards parts ; I would need only dump of EEPROM of someone owning these options. Did I miss something ?

What do you think about that ? If you have a TV+CTT option to sell, please tell me :)

Guillaume