From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of garp66
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 8:26 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek 576 Curve Tracer USB port to a cpu ... ?

The eBay seller of the Tek 576 with USB is still listing ....
perhaps he has multiple units...

His Tek 576 plots on the laptop screen seem quite convincing and useful...

(eBay search " Tektronix 576 USB " ):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tektronix-576-Semiconductor-Curve-Tracer-1-Yr-Warr-Calibrated-USB-interface-CRT/302445112576?hash=item466b222d00:g:E5MAAOSw-0xYhVJm

I did not get a reply *when* I queried the Seller for more information about his interface to the Tek 576.

-- Did anyone else try to get a reply ?

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator