Re: Anyone needing parts from Tektronix 310A, 531A or 533A scopes?

momemeca

Hello Brenda,
Another request from the land of Oz :-)
I am restoring a number of older TEK scopes, including a 310A, and would dearly appreciate some parts if not a complete donor unit.
Perhaps the other gentleman (Morris I believe) could put me in touch with the fellow in AUS?

Cheers,

Rick
Melbourne AUS

On 8 Feb 2020, at 10:57, Brenda via Groups.Io <brendda75=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am going to be parting out a Tektronix 310A, 531A and 533A scopes as I have lost too much money trying to get replacement CRTs for them, either damaged in shipping or getter has turned clear. The parts that I am parting out would be the switches like the timing switch, HV power supplies from the 310A and 531A and special parts that would be considered hard to come by. I am just curious to see how many folks may be need in some parts before actually strip them. If there is enough interest, I will put the parts up on eBay.

Brenda