Anyone needing parts from Tektronix 310A, 531A or 533A scopes?

Brenda

Hello everyone,

I am going to be parting out a Tektronix 310A, 531A and 533A scopes as I have lost too much money trying to get replacement CRTs for them, either damaged in shipping or getter has turned clear. The parts that I am parting out would be the switches like the timing switch, HV power supplies from the 310A and 531A and special parts that would be considered hard to come by. I am just curious to see how many folks may be need in some parts before actually strip them. If there is enough interest, I will put the parts up on eBay.

Brenda