Re: TDS3000B USB floppy emulator

Alexandre Souza

You can buy any gotek floppy emulator (pratically all new flloppy emulators
are gotek made/compatible) and load the flashfloppy firmware. Probably it
will work. If not you can drop a message on github or flashfloppy facebook
comunity and people will help you

---8<---Corte aqui---8<---
http://www.tabajara-labs.blogspot.com
http://www.tabalabs.com.br
---8<---Corte aqui---8<---

Em dom., 2 de fev. de 2020 às 00:15, Tom B <tbryan@...> escreveu:

Hello,

I looked at these. It looks like all are SD, not USB. I also need a 26
pin interface. HXC did have one USB emulator with a 26 pin interface
but it is USB type B. Not quite what I want.

I did find one on ebay for about $30US that looks like it will fit but
I don't know if it will function in the oscilloscope.

Tom

On 2/1/2020 8:03 PM, Geoffrey Smith wrote:
Have a look at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hxc2001.free.fr/floppy_drive_emulator/__;!!KfGNmQmE!1spBXzicCsUJKw4KZxEE3pSMbfpGjM0Hm2JVHq4ESgwQLxm3yt0zLa67KhdX$

HXC may already have one or , from experience, seem happy to program one
for you.

-