Re: Barrie Gilbert has passed away

nonIonizing EMF

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 06:01 PM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:

I lost a friend! We lost a giant analog IC designer! Barrie passed away
after a fall yesterday.
Wow! I literally watched w2aew's video on the Gilbert Cell maybe three days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nmmb0pqTU0

I've been studying the various mixer, divider and multiplier circuit designs... from the AD datasheets circuit references on the AD831 as well as Mini-Circuits ADE-1 and ADE-24MH. Those datasheets are what got me inquiring more.

Not to sound paranoid... though I'd be rationally paranoid when the U.S. is at War and our domestic policy let's anyone in the World come in with remote sensing and remote transmission systems. I'm hoping there isn't an alarming trend that is being written off as "baby boomers" causation.

Seems there isn't as much an interest in our National Intelligence Brain Trust as much as the National Security Internal Affairs National Security farce compounding and concealing remote sensing and remote transmission poaching that the latest CBS News 60 Minutes report barely detailed and others have been advocating threat awareness of the imminent threat situation then being written off invalidly.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brain-trauma-suffered-by-u-s-diplomats-abroad-could-be-work-of-hostile-foreign-government-60-minutes-2019-09-01/