Re: Stan Griffiths

Dave Brown

Tektronix closed business with their current cafeteria supplier. They chose instead over the holidays to revamp the facility and bring in a new supplier. It has opened and is quite a bit better than the previous. In fact we ate there today. I tried explaining to others (not on this forum) that they didn't close the cafeteria but were changing vendors but people like to heap on bad news. I just gave up and knew they'd figure it out when the cafeteria re-opened. Bad rumors travel far and wide. Not everything you read on the internet is true.

Dave