Re: DC 503A part

Ed (SCSKITS)

Bill:

I took a closer look at the LED display that I had suggested and the actual board from my DC503A. The TEK LED display height off the board is about 0.090 more than the HDSP-7503 display and it is very likely that the digit height, width, and slant would also be a little different. If you can not find a replacement part, I am thinking about doing a board and tacking it on to my next order from China to add to my collection of TEK replacement parts. Should be about a month due to their new year holiday my being away mid Feb.

ed