Re: Did something happen to Yahoo Groups Today?

Richard Knoppow

I disagree with this as policy. My mail client will accept messages from either Yahoo or GIO, the filter will route them into the same folder. I do not post using Yahoo but want to see what messages may come from it. As long as I don't get spam I will leave the account alone. At some point, if I don't get any messages from Yahoo for an extended period I will unsubscribe there. Otherwise it sort of vanishes of itself.

On 1/30/2020 9:54 AM, redarlington wrote:
This message just prompted me to go in and leave the yahoo group. Yahoo is
dead. It'll be a little while before they figure it out but I'm pulling out
of all my 100 or so groups there now.
-Bob
--
Richard Knoppow