Re: Did something happen to Yahoo Groups Today?

redarlington

This message just prompted me to go in and leave the yahoo group. Yahoo is
dead. It'll be a little while before they figure it out but I'm pulling out
of all my 100 or so groups there now.
-Bob

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 8:04 PM Dennis Tillman W7PF <dennis@ridesoft.com>
wrote:

For what it's worth I am still the administrator of the Yahoo TekScopes
Group.
About 1 or 2 times a week I get a notice that someone wants to join the
Yahoo TekScopes group and I redirect them to us.

I also receive a notice whenever someone leaves the Yahoo TekScopes group.
Normally there are a few of them per week.
But yesterday I got 11 of them within 2 hours which is extremely unusual.

Is anyone aware of something that happened on Yahoo that would explain
this?

Dennis Tillman W7PF