Re: Did something happen to Yahoo Groups Today?

Eric

Yahoo is in the process of officially killing groups and closing down.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020, 10:30 PM Dave Daniel <kc0wjn@gmail.com> wrote:

I received an email regarding the class action lawsuit against Yahoo for
the data breaches that happened awhile ago today. Otherwise, nothing else
out of the ordinary.

DaveD

On Jan 29, 2020, at 22:05, Dennis Tillman W7PF <dennis@ridesoft.com>
wrote:

For what it's worth I am still the administrator of the Yahoo TekScopes
Group.
About 1 or 2 times a week I get a notice that someone wants to join the
Yahoo TekScopes group and I redirect them to us.

I also receive a notice whenever someone leaves the Yahoo TekScopes
group.
Normally there are a few of them per week.
But yesterday I got 11 of them within 2 hours which is extremely unusual.

Is anyone aware of something that happened on Yahoo that would explain
this?

Dennis Tillman W7PF