Re: Did something happen to Yahoo Groups Today?

Mlynch001

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 09:04 PM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:

For what it's worth I am still the administrator of the Yahoo TekScopes
Group.
About 1 or 2 times a week I get a notice that someone wants to join the
Yahoo TekScopes group and I redirect them to us.

I also receive a notice whenever someone leaves the Yahoo TekScopes group.
Normally there are a few of them per week.
But yesterday I got 11 of them within 2 hours which is extremely unusual.

Is anyone aware of something that happened on Yahoo that would explain this?

Dennis Tillman W7PF
Dennis,

I have been getting some e-mail about Yahoo Groups deleting files and closing down recently. Perhaps this has prompted people to leave the Yahoo group? I suppose I get these messages because I am a member here?

Just a guess.

Michael

--
Michael Lynch