From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Brad Thompson
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 14:17
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Where have all the Schematics Gone?

Hello--

Quite a few years ago, I purchased for $5.00 a used Rohde & Schwarz SWOB Polyskop III instrument which comprised a vacuum-tube era sweep generator and a CRT display. IIRC, it was used as an alignment scope and a SNA of sorts. As might be assumed from the low purchase price, it came with a few problems.

I contacted R&S about obtaining a schematic and a service manual. Their asking price was $500.00; after explaining the 100:1 ratio between the manual and purchase price, I politely declined the purchase.

73--
Brad AA1IP