Re: 56 pins (TM500/5000 and 5000 series scope plug-ins) and 76 pins (7000 series scope plug-ins) connectors

John Griessen

On 1/29/20 9:21 AM, Harvey White wrote:
Ds.
Now with the IDC cables, and no coax, you can't use it for frequency checking, but the idea was to do functional testing and repair, not frequency test and alignment.

Frequency checking up to 100MHz is possible with my more laboriously assembled kits with 24 gauge wire and coax like the Tek 7K flex originals. Voltage 3 dB down was measured by Jerry M. at 130MHz with them.

I'll stock some more of those parts when I get moved to Albuquerque.