Re: TDS784C

Steve Hendrix

At 2020-01-28 10:01 PM, Ragnar S wrote:

There are some DOS programs build for National Instruments GPIB drivers,
mainly tekfwtool and getcaldata, as well as the floppy based tools that
John pointed out, tdsNvramFloppyTool, that also has a Java program that
can verify the checksums of your dumps.
Thank you very much for the uploads of the tools. I've downloaded those but will be a few days before I'll get a chance to look at them. I have at least half a day of cleaning out in order to make space to set up the TDS784C properly, and before that I'm up to my ears in alligators with work and other things. When I do get to it, I'll need to do some adapting. I like the idea of Linux, but have never had time to take that plunge as my work keeps me mostly under Windoze, despite my roots being much closer to Linux (HexDOS, PCDos, CPM, and Unix). And I'll need to adapt the I/O to go via Telnet to my KISS-488, which is the only IEEE-488 interface I kept.

Steve Hendrix