From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Siggi
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 7:05 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] TDS784C

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 8:39 AM JJ <jajustin@...> wrote:

You need to be concerned with the NVRAM chips - DS1486 clock chip and
the DS1650/DS1250. They have internal batteries that hold the
calibration constants and options info.
It's my understanding that the calibration constants are stored in EEPROM on the acquisition board. There's no reason to worry about the options, as it's easy enough to restore those with GPIB or other means.