Re: Guernsey Island 2445

Chuck Harris <cfharris@...>

More than crazy, it is insane. But if that is what they did, that
is what they did.

-Chuck Harris

Mlynch001 wrote:

There have been a few times when HÃ¥kan looked up the cross references
in the modification summaries, and the last 5 digits were not synced,
I just bought a Guernsey manufactured 465 s/n 103496. I will need to crack it open and see what I have. Hope it is a "Late" series (but probably not). Seems crazy that they would not sync their serial numbers across all the production sites, since so many parts of these instruments are Serial number sensitive?