From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael A. Terrell
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 12:20 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Your generosity is STUNNING!

Why not set up a bank account for it, and Autopay for Groups.io? It could also be used to fund group purchases for custom made replacement parts, when you are short a person or two. Put the money back into the account when the extras are sold. We did this for a computer club, in the '80s. It was registered as a non profit, but it wouldn't be difficult to do that for a group this size.

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 12:46 AM Dennis Tillman W7PF <dennis@ridesoft.com>
wrote:

Hi Raymond,

You are one of the few people who did correctly identify your
contribution in my list.
This is the information I have on your contribution:
### DENNIS' LOCAL TIME $$$ STATUS CONTRIBUTOR
PAYPAL TRANSACTION
128 Wed 1/1/2020 2:50 PM $22.57 TO BE RETURNED Raymond Domp
Frank 9SK435895B100851N

Yes, Siggi is correct PayPal did this for everyone. They also obscure
the time you made your contribution because they strip out your UTC
offset (time zone) so I can’t tell the hour of the day you sent it.
The minutes are close however.

Thank you for your contribution. We received too much money to keep it
all so we will be refunding anything above $10.00 as soon as I have
had a chance to contact everyone who asked for confirmation that I
received their contribution.

Dennis