Re: Guernsey Island 2445

David DiGiacomo

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 12:35 PM Chuck Harris <cfharris@...> wrote:

I am pretty sure that the last 5 digits between Guernsey
and Beaverton units are not unique, but rather, are sync'd
to each other so the change orders apply.

In other words, you can have a B012345 and an 8012345 scope,
and each will use the revisions specific to B012345.
There have been a few times when HÃ¥kan looked up the cross references
in the modification summaries, and the last 5 digits were not synced,
e.g.:

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/message/60534

"In a very limited cross reference for mods B230000 corresponds to
108670 and B327100 to 110610 so I would say your Guernsey 7B53A
is the newest one."