Re: Guernsey Island 2445

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 10:17 PM, Chuck Harris wrote:

The primary thing I was trying to relate is the last
5 digits determines which engineering change orders
apply to your instrument.
I'm pretty sure that's incorrect across serial numbers from different countries of manufacture, Chuck, but I'm happy to check and provide (dis)proof when I'm back in the lab...
Unless unwelcome signs of old age have set in, ISTR that's exactly what many of us (mostly non-US based) have had to deal with for years.
It is one unfortunate thing that I have never understood from Tek.

Raymond