From: "Chuck Harris" <cfharris@...>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 1:34:58 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Guernsey Island 2445

I am pretty sure that the last 5 digits between Guernsey
and Beaverton units are not unique, but rather, are sync'd
to each other so the change orders apply.

In other words, you can have a B012345 and an 8012345 scope,
and each will use the revisions specific to B012345.

They were in communication with each other.

-Chuck Harris

n4buq wrote:
My 2445 was made in Guernsey Island. In the manual I have, I notice there
are references to certain serial numbers for certain parts, etc., and that
that made me wonder if/how those would apply to the Guernsey model
numbers. I presume there was not a separate manual for those models,
correct, and, if not, I wonder which serial numbers might apply?

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ