Re: Guernsey Island 2445

Chuck Harris

I am pretty sure that the last 5 digits between Guernsey
and Beaverton units are not unique, but rather, are sync'd
to each other so the change orders apply.

In other words, you can have a B012345 and an 8012345 scope,
and each will use the revisions specific to B012345.

They were in communication with each other.

-Chuck Harris

n4buq wrote:

My 2445 was made in Guernsey Island. In the manual I have, I notice there are references to certain serial numbers for certain parts, etc., and that that made me wonder if/how those would apply to the Guernsey model numbers. I presume there was not a separate manual for those models, correct, and, if not, I wonder which serial numbers might apply?

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ