From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of n4buq
Sent: 26 January 2020 19:07
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Guernsey Island 2445

My 2445 was made in Guernsey Island. In the manual I have, I notice there are references to certain serial numbers for certain parts, etc., and that that made me wonder if/how those would apply to the Guernsey model numbers. I presume there was not a separate manual for those models, correct, and, if not, I wonder which serial numbers might apply?

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ