Re: Your generosity is STUNNING!

Lawrance A. Schneider

Mr. Pope wrote: And to think that I felt guilty about only being able to give $5.00.
I could not get anything to work; I made no contribution. Something about hidden email address; whatever!!!
However!! Keep whatever (except for those wanting it back) and put in an account for future needs. This has become a huge amount of work for Mr. Tillman. SAVE YOUR EFFORTS for something more meaningful. We all love the group. Having money put away for the future saves work by not needing to do this again for a long time.

larry