From: Dave Brown [mailto:davebr@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 10:25 AM
To: @Dennis_Tillman_W7pF
Subject: RE: CRT database

The CRT database https://vintagetek.org/crt-database/ has all the
information. It is just not in the form of a database so the user has to
spend maybe 5 minutes to find the data. The reprise database is gone
forever.

I don't remember the 151- database but it is also gone forever. However, all
that information is in the common parts catalogs which we got a release for
and are on Tekwiki. Again, someone has to find the 151- to manufacturer
pages in the transistor/diode book on Tekwiki and look it up. I assume that
is where the database actually came from. Attached but here is the link to
the document.

http://w140.com/tek_common_design_parts_catalog_transistors_diodes_and_misc_
may_1988.pdf

Dave