Re: Tek 222 Probe ground lead

tekscopegroup@...

The probes on the 222 are permanently attached to the scope, so I would think it would be difficult to get just a whole probe, unless coming from a parts unit. I just looked at one of the detachable probe ground leads of my 222 and it does not look easy to find an alternative that fits nicely. But if the ground on both probes is common as it probably should be (not sure the fact that the inputs of this scope can be floated up to some serious voltage would change this) maybe you could leave the one ground cable on the ch1 probe and the if you need to use ch2 on the same circuit with ch1 already connected, chances are you would not need the second ground. I hope someone with a parts unit will be able to help you.