From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Craig Cramb
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 4:47 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Your generosity is STUNNING!

Wrapping up the TekScopes pledge drive, Michael Dunn and I are STUNNED by your generosity and all the positive comments we received. Your contributions have exceeded the $340 paid to Groups.io by almost 1,000%. You sent us 203 contributions totaling $3,341.77!

Dennis,
Maybe instead of trying to make the refund process so stressful for yourself. You might want to consider a donation to the Tektronix Museum from the group. As this is a good cause for the history and future of the product.

Craig

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator