Re: Your generosity is STUNNING!

Richard R. Pope

Craig, Dennis,
I think that would be a good idea!
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!

On 1/24/2020 6:47 PM, Craig Cramb wrote:
Wrapping up the TekScopes pledge drive, Michael Dunn and I are STUNNED by
your generosity and all the positive comments we received. Your
contributions have exceeded the $340 paid to Groups.io by almost 1,000%. You
sent us 203 contributions totaling $3,341.77!

Dennis,
Maybe instead of trying to make the refund process so stressful for yourself. You might want to consider a donation to the Tektronix Museum from the group. As this is a good cause for the history and future of the product.

Craig