Re: What Tektronix means to me

Chuck Harris

My late uncle, was a part of the Manhattan Engineering District
during WWII, and was a part of all of the H-Bomb blasts done
in the Marshal Islands (Paved Tiger, etc...) ... Had the bathtub
in his basement filled with seashells waiting out the half-lives
of the various isotopes they were exposed to.

(My uncle blew up an H-bomb in the Marshal Islands, and all he
brought me was some dumb sea shells that I can't even touch!)

Does that count?

-Chuck Harris

Mlynch001 wrote:

I fear that this is happening to me. My workshop is so full, it is forcing my motorcycles and cars outside and taking over my home office as well. Not encroaching into the bathroom, but getting close. I am certain that my wife will not have anything good to say if the bath starts to fill with scopes.